Labyrinth Style Cassete Oil Seal for Trucks and Agricultural Machines
|100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $7.826 US $7.043 US $6.261|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 150*180*14.5/16
- Usage: Engine, Transmission, Rear Axle
- Speed: High Speed
- Lip: Lips Type
- Color: Black, Brown, Red, Green, etc
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Xingtai, China
- Material: NBR
- Type: Assembled
- Pressure: Pressure Type
- Standard: Standard
- Trademark: demaisi
- Specification: 1 PCS TO A PP BAG +BOX
Cassette oil seal/Labyrinth oil seal
The cassette seals are generally made up of a sleeve, sealing lip with a spring and several anti-dust lips integrated into a labyrinth system to protect against external pollution, and are distinguished by greater system reliability and longevity. Furthermore, their friction surface, which has been adjusted and finished beforehand, does not require any shaft maintenance during replacement.
a.Metal/rubber outside diameter
The cassette seal's outside diameter design provides better static sealing against low-or high-viscosity fluids, limited bounce-back effect, accurate positioning and a solid foundation for the seal in its housing, as well as better heat dispersion.
Depending on the application, a compatible lubricant is applied to different areas inside the cassette seal, whichenables better heat dispersion, lubricates addtional sealing lips during friction and prevents the entry of external pollutants.
Rubber bumpers correctly position the sleeve with the primary sealing lip. They also ensure an appropriate level of restriction or interference using various additional barriers, and reduce the entry of external pollutants into the system.
d.Primary sealing lip
The primary sealing lip is pre-stressed by a spring, which guarantees optimal sealing against media when in rotation, whilst compensating for potential shaft run-out and eccentricity faulis. The sealing lip's optimised geometries ensure reduced friction and longer product lifespan.
e.Metal/rubber inside diameter
The cassette seal's inside diameter interior is designed to offer better static sealing against low-or high-viscosity fluids, and reduce installation effort during assembly.
f.Curved metal part
The curved metal cage on the outside of the cassette seal allows for easy assembly and disassembly, and prevents the seal from coming apart during transport or maintenance operations.
The rubber baffle is a contactless barrier that limits the entry of external pollutants.
h.Additional anti-pollution sealing lips
Additional sealing lips can be radial or axial, depending on the cassette seal profiles and additional barriers against external pollutants.
i.Ground metal cage
The metal part of the cage that is in contact with the sealing lip(s) is ground in order to improve surface toughness, reduce friction and increase the seal's lifespan.
|NBR||-40||125||Good resistance to alcohol,amines, petroleum oils, and gasoline over a wide range of temperature. Also good resistance to caustic salts and fair acid. Poor in strong oxidants, chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, and esters. |
|HNBR||-25||140||HNBR is made from NBR by hydrogenation. It has high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance and good physical properties.|
|ACM||-25||150||It is used in diaphragm, hose for automotive application. Good resistance to heat, ozone and oil. Generally attacked by water, alcohol, glycol and aromatic hydrocarbons. The molecular structure contains ethyl acrylate (EA). Butyl acrylate (BA), and methoxy ethyl acrylate (MEA). High BA content get better low temperature resistance, and high MEA content get more oil resistance.|
|EPDM||-40||125||Stable in polar fluids (alcohol, ketone, and glycol), and hydrochloric acid. Due to the low specific gravity, it can compound with large amount filler.|
|VMQ||-60||225||The most widely temperature ranges for application. Good weather and ozone resistance, but poor mechanical property and chemical resistance.|
|FKM||-20||250||Excellent chemical resistance except ester and ketone.|
1:Why more and more customers choose S&P rubber seal?
- We are specialized in the manufacturing and exporting of high quality seals. Choose us is to choose the rest assured.
- We mainly produces various types, specifications, models of the seals of high precision mechanical components. We have all the specifications of what you need to help you achieve one-stop shopping, save time, effort and worry.
- We has long been a domestic and international numerous oil seal mould supply business of manufacturer, service for 15 years, we have professional talents and product research and development equipment, our research and development ability, is the domestic first-class oil seal manufacturer home.
- We provide one-stop sealing solutions, and provide a full range of services, from product design, mold development, stamping skeleton, vulcanization molding, clip, screening and packaging,. The entire process would take a shorter, more stable quality.
- Paper roller: 10pcs in one roller, 200 rollers in one carton
- PP bag: 50 or 100pcs in one bag,15 or 30 bags in one carton
- Box: 1pcto a box
- According to customer's request.
3:Date of Delivery
- 1-2 days if goods in stock.
- 10-15 days if goods out of stock with molding.
- 25-30 days if goods out of stock without molding.
- 30% T/T in advance and 70% balance paid before shipment.
- West union
- others for discussion
- We have our own brand of DEMAISI.
- We accept ODM and OEM at the same time.We have the ability to provide the sample of the products of decomposition, develop the mould, for production.
- We will continue to improve the process control, and improve the quality of our products and work to reduce operating costs and provide a competitive price for customers, to ensure that customers benefit
- We seriously treat every customer, in good faith with them to do business, make friends, no matter how much volume, we will provide a full range of services, one-stop sealed solution.